KEach of us has pants, t-shirt, shoes, handbag some other clothing that he would like to tweak, design, redo, up cycling individually. SMALL ARTIST is a service consisting in self-personalization of your own clothing and more. We do not sell you the finished product. We work on your clothes, above you will see visualizations that we will translate into clothes that you will send us. Choose what you want to personalize, then choose what effect and colour you want to get. Put it in your cart and send us your clothes or other thing and we'll take care of it.
SO WHAT MY PRODUCT MUST BE
The re- dyeing service may be performed on a product which satisfies at the latest 1 condition in the following classification:
* On the care label there is information that the assortment is made of: knitted fabric, cotton, linen, cotton with spandex, viscose with spandex.
* The percentage composition of the product on the care label is as following: min. 80 % cotton; min. 80 % linen; cotton mix /spandex; viscose/ cotton/spandex mix.
* At least one washing recipe on the care label is as following: pranie w 40 *C; washing 60 *
* The base colour of the product to be dyed is: white, yellow, orange, pink, red, gray, graphite, green, brown, blue, navy blue, purple, black.
SO WHAT MY PRODUCT CAN'T HAVE
The product subjected to the re-dyeing service may have a print, embroidery but it should be remembered, embroidery, overprint can be damaged, change colour, can discolour the product, can fall off, damage the product.
A product subjected to a re-dyeing service must not have elements such as: fur, plastic.
A product that has:
- rubber, lace, string, tape, zipper can be damaged as well as damage the product.
- rivet, button, peel may fall off as well as damage may occur within this element.
- defect, hole, enlistment can cause the defect, hole, enlistment to increase.
- the stain may or may not cover the stain, it all depends on the type of stain.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT I HAVE NOT FOUND
Please see our threats and tutorials for a better understanding of our service as well as our FAQ.